Commercial Garage Door Installation In OKC
Oklahoma City Garage Door Pros is offering a vast selection of rolling steel garage doors and sectional steel doors for our commercial garage door customers in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Not only are we a commercial garage door supplier, we also can customize those doors to meet your specific company’s needs.
We perform our work with licensed, bonded, and insured commercial garage door technicians and they will only use new, high quality commercial garage door parts. This is all to ensure you have a robust, reliable, and safe garage door for your facility. All functions supported, from loading docks to secure storage.
Oklahoma City Garage Door Pros has been in the business of installing and servicing commercial garage doors long enough to have a thorough understanding of just how important your loading docks and warehouse access is to the daily operations of your business. Commercial doors must increase accessibility when in use and must be the ultimate defender of valuable assets when not in use. They must match the overall aesthetics of the facility while being a practical asset that does not get in the way of how your employees get work done efficiently and safely.
You can rest assured that we will always use the very best available doors and hardware. Just talk to our specialist and you will see just how we are here to help you. Need insulation? Need heightened security? Need a door that can take a high volume of cycles? You don’t need to know exactly what to ask for; just explain your typical usage scenario and we can work with you to give you exactly what you need!
Commercial Garage Door Repair
Oklahoma City, OK businesses and organizations can count on the highly trained and experienced commercial garage door technicians of OKC Garage Door Pros to keep their facility’s doors operating smoothly and securely. Whether it is a rolling door, a sectional door, security gate, or any other kind of commercial door, we have the equipment and the knowhow to make it work like new. There is no model that is too old or obsolete for us to fix!
Best Uses for Industrial Garage Doors
You will typically find industrial garage doors such as the sectional or rolling garage door in vehicle service stations, car dealerships, restaurants, fire departments, loading docks, storage facilities, and shopping malls. For businesses with climate control needs, we can install industrial doors that are insulated. Over time, an insulated garage door will save you money in energy costs and even damaged to temperature sensitive goods.
Rolling Steel Garage Doors
Always practical and always reliable. Rolling steel garage doors installed by Oklahoma City Garage Door Pros will give you the peace of mind that your facility and property are safe and secure. We will design a commercial rollup garage door configuration that meets whatever specifications you need. This kind of industrial door is perfect for facilities that need lots of headroom and side room.
Sectional Garage Doors
Sectional steel garage doors for commercial applications provide durability and value to the customer. There is a whole host of panel, track, and other sectional commercial garage door hardware that can be mixed and matched to create the perfect setup for your facility.
C.H.I. Overhead Door understands the need for no frills industrial garage doors that can withstand everything you throw at it and then some. They offer a full selection of upward moving industrial strength garage doors. Every door is cut from the finest quality of metals and assembled to the exacting standards of skilled craftsmen. C.H.I. Overhead Door offers its Industrial garage doors in 3 types:
- Insulated Sandwich Door – an extremely popular model since they go the furthest in providing a cost-effective solution for most industrial applications.
- Ribbed Steel Pan – For when you absolutely need the most rugged door available. The ribbed steel pan garage door is reinforced to take even more punishment and daily use. This garage door can be insulated.
- Aluminum Full View Doors – the most attractive commercial garage door they offer and they are as strong as they are elegant. Designed for a clean and modern appearance, the aluminum full view garage doors can make any industrial or commercial space retain its charm while remaining functional. The panels can be replaced with aluminum or glass as you wish. Great for customer facing applications like storefronts and internal dividers. This door is also great for buildings in residential areas like fire stations.
Clopay has been providing high quality yet affordable garage doors for a half a century and they don’t appear to be slowing down any time soon. Clopay is one of the biggest names in commercial garage doors on Earth. As a market leader, Clopay sets trends that many other companies follow. All their doors are made in the USA! Clopay’s sectional garage doors for the commercial and industrial market come in three configurations:
- The Architectural Series are the most aesthetically pleasing doors which still offer the practicality and utility commercial facilities need. These are great for storefronts and interior partitions.
- The Energy Series is aimed at businesses in need of climate controlled environments. The doors can be insulated with their Intellicore® insulation, allowing them to deliver R-values that reach 22.2.
- The Industrial Series is perfect for buildings with high traffic and heavy activity are common. This is the most cost effective and durable type of commercial sectional door the company offers.
The Ohio-based company also manufactures rolling steel garage doors for commercial purposes.
Their service doors made with either steel or aluminum can come with or without insulation. Clopay commercial rollup doors are perfect for storage facilities and warehouses needing a door that can be large without taking up extra space when open.
Haas Door Company has been providing the commercial garage door customer with American made products since 1954. The company prides itself on keeping all its design and production in house, opting for hand fabrication over mass production to ensure precision.
Haas’ line of commercial and industrial garage doors are perfectly suited for places that deal with automobiles and other architecture that leans toward contemporary design, such as car dealerships, firehouses, and car washes. Each Haas commercial garage door can be customized to offer a variety of insulation options to make them perfect for environments that must be climate controlled or have constant exposure to corrosive elements. The materials for Haas doors can be either steel or aluminum. The common commercial door types include:
- 600 Series, 700 Series, and 800 Series for heavy duty industrial facilities. Perfect for high use and the need for high energy efficiency.
- 2000 Series for applications that require durability and function while still maintaining an attractive appearance. Perfect for the fire house!
- Commercial Ribbed Steel Doors are the go-to door for economy minded customers who still want a quality door they can rely on.
- Commercial Aluminum Garage Doors are perfect for customer facing operations that require elegance combined with corrosion resistance, such as auto shops and dealerships.
Founded in 1978, Midland Garage Door Mfg. Co. is a commercial garage door manufacturer committed to bringing the highest quality steel doors to the market at affordable prices. It is with pride these doors are made, and the proof is in where they have served. Midland industrial strength garage doors have been installed in some of the most demanding locations, including police and fire departments, military installations, and even coal mines.
These are not just larger versions of residential garage doors; Midland doors sport highly engineered torsion springs and insulation. These doors come in three types:
- Ribbed Doors for the company looking for great value and functionality.
- Energy Saver Doors are 25-gauge steel and are insulated to provide high R-values.
- Swing Up Center Post System Doors are designed to accommodate massive industrial garage door openings by having a center post that separates the door into two parts so the operator can choose between opening only one side or both sides.
Overhead Door makes commercial garage doors knowing that business operators are going to be putting them through their paces. That is why they are dedicated to only developing quality garage doors built to last and perform when you need it most. There is a vast selection of styles to choose from, but they are all built to the same principles of real world practicality and safety of the operator.
Rolling service doors, sectional steel doors, Thermacore doors, high speed doors, aluminum glass doors, fire rated doors, rolling shutters, counter doors, security grilles, wind load doors
OKC Commercial Garage Door Experts Here for You
If you have any questions about the commercial doors we provide, just give us a call. We have a team of experienced and trained specialists ready to answer your questions. Oklahoma City Garage Door Pros proudly offers commercial garage door sales, repair, free estimates, and expert consultation to businesses in the Oklahoma City area.